| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lake Tekapo in February is very mild at 15.3 °C (59.54 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 33.8mm (1.3in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:19 long and the longest day is 14:33 long with an average length of 13:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Lake Tekapo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Lake Tekapo, New Zealand
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Lake Tekapo:
- Mesopotamia, New Zealand - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) NE
- Lilybank, New Zealand - 34.3 kms (21.3 miles) NNE
- Lochaber, New Zealand - 53 kms (32.9 miles) ENE
- Deepburn, New Zealand - 32.6 kms (20.3 miles) ENE
- Orari Gorge, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) E
- Woodbury, New Zealand - 58.7 kms (36.4 miles) E
- Burkes Pass, Airies, New Zealand - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) ESE
- Kakahu Bush, New Zealand - 52.7 kms (32.8 miles) ESE
- Te Ngawai, New Zealand - 29.9 kms (18.6 miles) SE
- Cave, Heatherleigh, New Zealand - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) SE
- Mt Nimrod, New Zealand - 54.7 kms (34 miles) SE