Average Temperatures in Lake Tekapo, New Zealand
- The mean annual temperature in Lake Tekapo, New Zealand is a little cool at 9.1 degrees Celsius (48.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The variation of average monthly temperatures is 13.5 °C (24.3°F) which is a low range.
- January is the warmest month (very mild) having an average temperature of 15.3 degrees Celsius (59.54 degrees Fahrenheit).
- July is the coolest month (very cool) with an average temperature of 1.8 degrees Celsius (35.24 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Lake Tekapo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Lake Tekapo Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Lake Tekapo
- Mesopotamia, New Zealand - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) NE
- Lilybank, New Zealand - 34.3 kms (21.3 miles) NNE
- Lochaber, New Zealand - 53 kms (32.9 miles) ENE
- Deepburn, New Zealand - 32.6 kms (20.3 miles) ENE
- Orari Gorge, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) E
- Woodbury, New Zealand - 58.7 kms (36.4 miles) E
- Burkes Pass, Airies, New Zealand - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) ESE
- Kakahu Bush, New Zealand - 52.7 kms (32.8 miles) ESE
- Te Ngawai, New Zealand - 29.9 kms (18.6 miles) SE
- Cave, Heatherleigh, New Zealand - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) SE
- Mt Nimrod, New Zealand - 54.7 kms (34 miles) SE